If you are using a mobile device (phone, smartphone, tablet ) , read with options for the protection of privacy in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your device.
Information clause regarding the processing of personal data
On 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 shall apply. / WE (commonly referred to as “RODO”).
1. According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), we inform you that the administrator of your personal data is: Panels Service UMiT, ul. Żeromskiego 8, 27-400 Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski.
2. Your data received via e-mail is processed in order to answer an inquiry addressed to us, this means that we implement our legally legitimate interests of the administrator in communicating with the user of our website.
3. Your personal data is processed in order to provide the services requested.
4. The client’s personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the performance of services and after their completion in order to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator for the time of consent with applicable law.
5. The recipients of your personal data may be other entities that have the right to do so specified in the law or with your consent.
6. You have the right to request the administrator to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning the Client violates the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator will result in the inability to provide the service.